Herb growing kit by Sow Clever. Delicious herbs that can be grown from seed, available to pick and use in cooking. These plants can be grown indoors or outside all year round.
- Seeds included; Basil, Sage, Parsley, Mint
- Compost, seeds, tray and information card – all in the box
- Great as a gift!
- Perfect for growing in small spaces, windowsills or balconies!
30 cell wood fibre tray – 100% biodegradable
30 x peat free compost discs
4 x herb seed packets
Information card containing instructions and simple step by step guide.
Sow Clever believes that gardening doesn’t have to cost the earth. All Sow Clever boxes contain compost products that are peat free, the seeds are sourced from an independent UK seed grower. All the kits are plastics free and the packaging is sourced from recycled materials.
Donate as you grow... The benefits of gardening on both our physical and mental health are well documented in the media, and we are therefore proud to donate 10% of our net profits on every box sold, to Mind, the mental health charity.
- The kits are not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- The kits contain small parts (seeds and compost plugs) which are a choking hazard to children.
- The kits must be used with adult supervision at all times.
- The seeds and compost plugs are not for human consumption and must not be eaten.
- The compost plug consists are manufactured entirely from coir pith, a by-product of the coconut industry.
- Always wear gloves when handling compost products, as it can be a skin irritant and can cause an allergic reaction. If your skin comes into contact with the compost, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- If swallowed; seek medical attention immediately, taking the seed packets, product information sheet and packaging with you.