Traditional Book Binding Kit by The Smallprint Co.
A bookbinding kit for you to make your own beautifully curated book using the historical technique of Japanese stab binding technique. The A4 book is perfect for using as a memory book, journal, visual diary or sketchbook and there are enough materials in the kit to make two books.
Included in the kit:
- Paper (Book block): 100% recycled, 100gsm paper, 40x A4 sheets
- Greyboard: 4x A4 sheets
- Decorative paper: 4 sheets cut to size*
- End sheets: 4x A4 sheets
- Bone folder
- Swann-Morton craft knife inc. 2 blades
- 2 bookbinding needles
- Waxed thread x6m
- 125ml pot of bookbinding adhesive – a 50/50 PVA and wheat starch mix
- Double-ended glue spreader
- Comprehensive instructions
This is produced by The Smallprint Co. Run by husband and wife team, Hannah and Chris who have combined their love of typography and passion for traditional letterpress print, creating incredible prints using antique presses, using original type, beautiful papers and hand-mixed inks.